Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Even I like the quite & please pray for our friends.

Ok so most everyone knows I am a talker. Hey it is the talent I was given so I use it well. Well I am just enjoying the peace and quite right now. The kids are at the pool with their cousin, and the baby is sleeping. I just hear the sounds that the house makes. Oh so nice :). I am also asking if you read this would you please keep some friends of ours in your prayers. My best friend from Idaho son is gravely ill, and has been in the hospital for almost 3 weeks. They are still trying to find out what exactly is wrong with him. He is only 5 and is as tall as Mckinley and weighs probably 10 less than Landon. Needless to say he doesn't have a lot he can lose. He has had more test, and painful things done in those 3 weeks then most of us will have in a lifetime. Also Jeff's friend and his wife both have cancer, and have two young boys at home. I sit hear and wonder how such trying things can happen to such good people. Especially both of them at the same time. I know the Lord is always mindful of us, but it does make one scratch their head sometimes. I figure the more people praying for them the better. Thanks so much. Well quite time is over the baby is up :).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers