Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Jonah....Gotta love him!!!

Jonah has this thing where he use to hold on to the front of my shirt, and put his fingers just inside of the shirt. He use to do it to anyone who was holding him when his was tired. Well now whenever I hold him he sticks his whole arm down the front of my shirt no matter where we are. It is cute at home, but not when were are out and about. I took the kids to the dentist today, and had to hold Jonah the whole time. Well needless to say everyone got a kick out of him having his arm down my shirt. I am so use to it now I don't even notice it harldy, but I need to because today he kept exposing a little to much when he had his arm down my shirt. It's a good thing he is so cute. We are trying to cut back on his pacifer time. This was taken right after I took it away, and told him he didn't need it.
This was 30 seconds after it was taken away. Who could say no to a face like this.

I lasted 45 seconds maybe tomorrow I will last for a minute.

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh, both of my older boys used to do the hand down the shirt thing (Oliver hasn't started yet - probably because he still has full access!). The best was at church when I was trying not to show too much cleavage! Very cute pictures. I think I would last about 30 seconds as well.

    ReplyDelete

Followers