Ok I am totally in love with my husband, and think he is fantastic, and don't think of Keith in that way at all. However, I really do love me some Keith Urban. He is a fantastic performer and I love watching him in concert, and it does make me do some crazy things. Susan and I had such a fantastic time at his last concert, we didn't know what to expect, but it got 100 times better. We switched tickets like 5 times, but we got ourselves to the floor for less money then what we were going to pay. We were able to get the front, and totally had Sugarland point us out and talk about our posters we made. If you see an youtube videos the neon yellow poster you always see would be me. Sugarland during their performance talked to us like 3 times. Then Keith come out he saw the poster and pointed and smiled. We got to touch his shoe, and pant leg. Crazy such a silly thing would make two married mothers so happy. It was his last song, and we found a stool he sang on underneath by where we were standing. Keith threw a pick and it land in the middle of the catwalk. No one could reach it, and it was about five feet from me. So I climbed on the stool, and crawled my big bum in front of over 15,000 people, and got the pick. When I got up to go back to where I was Keith came down to me, and bumped me. I turned screamed I am sure in his face. Yelled at Susan to get the camera, which didn't work. Gave Keith a hug, then followed him to the mic where security came and grabbed me. Well Keith wasn't having that so he motioned that it was ok for me to stay. I sang something in the mic don't know what. Another girl then climbed on the stage and security grabbed her, and I knew my time was up so I turned and jumped back down 5 1/2 half. Not the smartest thing to do, but I got to hug and sing with Keith Urban!!! Oh it was fantastic. How I wish we have TiVo in our real lives so we could replay certain things. After the concert we got to meet two band members Brian, and Jerry we talked to them for at least 30 minutes, and we met Brad before the concert. What an amazing night!!! For more pictures go to my facebook page!!
Friday, June 19, 2009
KEITH URBAN CAN I SING WITH YOU? WHY YES YOU CAN!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment