Thursday, June 4, 2009

Rainy Days


So today was the last day of school, and the kids are already driving me crazy. They want to know what they can do, and what am I going to take them to do etc.,etc. Then it started to rain. Well it is almost summer, and it is warm so let them play in the rain. They wanted to put their swim suits on, but it wasn't that warm. So we just did swim shirts. Jonah loved it, and thought it was the greatest thing since breast milk :).




Mckinley and Landon thought it would be fun to break out their bikes. There was a huge puddle at and end of the road they loved riding through. I love watching them it reminds me of my childhood. Sometimes the simple things are the most fun.



Jonah was so funny he didn't understand why he kept sliding off his bike. He would look at me like I pushed him off. I love moments like this, and hope these are the moments my kids look back on, and not mommy yelling.

2 comments:

Followers