Monday, May 11, 2009
Kids do the darn est things
This is my first post so go me. My son Landon is quite the little boy. He does the darn est things. He is so persistent about the things in his life. He will stay on you until you do what he wants. Well his teacher sent home a note in his book bag the other day. I guess for snack time they had boberry biscuits, and Landon really enjoyed them. So I guess he hounded his busy teacher until she would write a note to give to me. This is what the note said, "Ms. Grubb, Landon wanted me to tell you he really enjoyed the boberry biscuit he had for snack today. He said he would really appreciate it if you would take him for one on Saturday." He is poor teacher had so much to do, but took the time out to write a note for a little red headed boy who wanted him mom to know how much he likes the boberry biscuits. Did he get his biscuit on Saturday. You bet he did!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hey Stacie. Welcome to the blogging world! You are going to have to teach me how to do that coupon thing....it is so overwhelming to me. I loved this little story about your son. Kids really are funny little people!
ReplyDeleteMy blog is private, but I would love to send you an invite. Just email me at jc.crazydays@gmail.com
Jen (wood) Claunch
It is nice to see you blogging. Congrats on your husbands graduation.
ReplyDeletep.s. I feel the same way about coupon shopping until I see the end reward.
ReplyDelete