Wednesday, May 13, 2009

So proud of my hubby!!!


I have to say I am so proud of my husband. He got to graduate from York Tech last night. He won't official be done until August, but we are so close. It has been a really long road, and at times it has been really hard. Now that it is hear I can't believe we have made it. Of course I wish we would have done things different and gotten schooling done a lot earlier. However there is no point in living in the past. You would have thought I was a giddy teenager last night. I was all smiles, and just watching Jeff in awe. I was so proud of him. You should have seen me all over the stadium last night trying to get the best pictures of him. I love you Jeff and am so proud of you!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Yeah Jeff! That's great. I know you both have been working so hard and sacrificing. It must feel great!

    ReplyDelete

Followers