skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
GRUBBLET GAZETTE
Come What May and Love It.
Sunday, May 31, 2009
It was a good thing we paid first because he ate at least a pound in strawberries while we were there.
He was not happy when I told him it was time to go. He had them in his hair, his ears, his shoes, and how they got in his diaper I have no clue.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(14)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(5)
▼
May
(6)
Strawberry Picking
It was a good thing we paid first because he ate ...
I should make of book of Landon sayings.
The Joy of Coupons
So proud of my hubby!!!
Kids do the darn est things
About Me
stacie
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment